Flexible cloud and on-premise deployment options.
A document assembly engine designed to suit your unique business requirements.
All organisations use documents. To accommodate for widespread client requirements, Intuate Group offers a variety of deployment options that include desktop, on-premise, cloud or a hybrid cloud/server solution.
Our solutions suite consists of:
Craft intelligent and dynamic templates with leading-edge document assembly software.
- Both Microsoft Word documents and PDF forms can be converted into intelligent templates, allowing a user to easily enter data and produce versions of a document or a set of documents that are free from errors.
- Insert variable information using a basic select-and-click method.
- Computations, formulas and conditional logic can be included for advanced automation.
- Customised, interactive interviews can be built for data gathering.
- Range validation and help resources can be linked to specific questions.
Empower your organisation with an on demand, transformational and cost effective browser-based document assembly solution.
- Templates can be integrated and embedded into your website or business applications using API’s.
- A customised user experience is provided within your own environment.
- Data can be entered manually into forms and/or imported from external databases.
- Subscription-based deployment eradicates upfront software expenditure and maintenance costs.
A Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) application allows for quick deployment via your own web portal.
- Your templates can be uploaded to your custom web portal and accessed online at any time.
- Questionnaire links can be sent directly to clients or embedded in a web page.
- Questionnaires can be completed by users in real time.
- User groups and permissions can be customised for optimal control and security.
Powerful and scalable to handle the document assembly requirements of any organisation.
- Templates can be accessed via any web browser.
- Bundled with a number of web applications that can be used “as is” or customised.
- Easily integrates with BPM workflows, case management systems or document management systems.