JOHANNESBURG – May 27, 2015 – South African owned integrated solutions specialist, Intuate Group announces the signing of a reseller agreement with UK based, numero, a privately owned company that prides itself on an agile, honest and pragmatic approach to delivering Customer Experience Management (CEM) solutions.
This partnership will further help Intuate’s clients to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
“numero’s solutions have been designed from the ground up to address the challenges of a multi-channel world where increasing complexity can all too easily be a barrier to great customer service,” says Mark Edwards, director and CTO at Intuate Group. “By streamlining customer journeys, automating labour intensive processes and empowering employees to deliver great service, their customers will see improved contact centre efficiency and reduced operational costs. By improving customer experiences at every touch point, our clients will see increased customer loyalty and the creation of enthusiastic advocates for their brand.”
All numero solutions are powered by numero360, an advanced CEM platform that ensures that communication with the customer is intelligently analysed and acted upon, irrespective of the channel. The numero solutions that Intuate Group will now offer include:
- Self-service solutions: functionally rich, easy to use, mobile enabled, and designed for existing website integration. Solutions include Web Chat, FAQs, Contact Us and Call Me Back.
- Contact centre solutions: telephony, e-mail management, SMS, document management, social media, web chat, knowledgebase, sophisticated case management and an integration layer with interfaces to back office databases/legacy systems.
- Mobile solutions: phone and tablet apps for self-service, in-store customer service apps, and customer intelligence for assisted marketing.
- Complaint management solutions: enforce the highest standards of regulatory compliance through the use of category-based configurable workflows to ensure due process, provide “resolve and redress rules” by category, as well as final response checklists. The solution allows you to see full case management and report on performance against SLAs.
- Single customer view: a holistic view of all customer interactions across all touch points with full integration to back office ERP/CRM databases for in depth customer intelligence and profiling. This allows you to surface big data analytics at customer touch points for client insight when it matters.
Through a combination of self-service capabilities, process automation and the streamlining of manual processes, numero360 is able to dramatically reduce the time and effort associated with the handling of customer interactions, irrespective of whether they are simple enquiries or complex transactions. By integrating all customer touch points with back office and legacy systems including ERP, CRM, and supporting databases, numero360 delivers a “single customer view” which is the cornerstone of exceptional customer experiences.
“numero also offers tailored market sector solutions,” says Tim Page, account director at numero. “These range from retail, financial services and telecommunications/mobile network operators, to energy and utility companies, local government and logistics.”
“Like us, Intuate Group is committed to helping its clients to deliver exceptional customer experiences. We are delighted that numero’s solutions will now form part of its offering,” Page continues.
“Success comes from ensuring that people and processes are fully aligned with the objective of improving customer experiences, only then will an organisation enjoy the full benefits of implementing a CEM technology solution. From small, standalone single channel initiatives to large business transformational projects, we can demonstrate an outstanding track record of delivering successful CEM solutions that exceed our customers’ expectations and directly add value to the bottom-line,” concludes Edwards.
numero empowers leading organisations to be truly customer focused in every way. We do this through innovative solutions that deliver exceptional customer experiences across every communication channel, and at every touch point.
numero is a UK based, privately owned company that prides itself on an agile, honest and pragmatic approach, and delivering Customer Interaction Management (CIM) solutions for a multichannel world.
About Intuate Group
Intuate Group is a privately owned, broad based IT company that focuses on providing professional, integrated technology and people resources solutions. Its services encompass the provision of state-of-the-art contact centre solutions using Noble Technology, the supply and implementation of best-of-breed IT solutions, as well as IT strategy and consulting. The company is also a partner of choice for business intelligence, project management, the management and support of IT infrastructure – specifically storage and server consolidation – and the provision of resources.
For more information, please visit www.intuategroup.com.
Intuate Group: Mark Edwards, 011 302-1200, email@example.com