Workforce productivity and analytics software
Get instant visibility and insights into how teams and individuals work – in office or at home
Intuate Group’s cloud-based employee monitoring software collects user activity data providing complete visibility, analytics and context via a single dashboard. This enables managers to get full insight into how employees work and what hinders their productivity, allowing you to streamline and optimise business tools, processes and teams to get the best out of your workforce.
Get a clear, real-time view of how work is delivered by employees within your organisation. Leverage data insights to analyse where time is spent and how to improve less productive behaviours to drive business results and efficiencies.
- Learn workload patterns to identify misaligned skill sets and adjust as needed.
- Leverage trend reports to find the right workload balance for each team member.
- View Top Users productivity % and hours worked that day for each employee.
- Understand tools employees use most by categories such as messaging, email, meetings, etc.
- Drill-down into reports for additional details and analysis on top users, categories, applications and productivity.
- Identify frequently used unproductive apps or websites and set usage limits.
- Leverage built-in templates for Tableau and PowerBI to jumpstart and extend your analysis.
- Query and integrate user activity data with BI data visualisation tools for personalised reporting.
Monitor employee activity including working hours, engagement and the productivity behaviours of team members working from home or other remote locations. Classify websites and applications as productive or unproductive to ensure that employees spend their time optimally.
- Get visibility into how remote employees utilise their time.
- Resolve workflow bottlenecks in operational systems.
- Discover productivity insights across dispersed teams.
- Analyse activity and behavior to ensure accountability.
- Uncover compliance and security gaps from offsite access.
- Identify overworked remote employees to reduce attrition.
Get an accurate picture of each employee’s performance and time management. Make informed management decisions and eliminate uncertainty about suspicious behaviour via custom built-in alarms and trigger warnings.
- Evaluate the steps an employee takes to complete a task in real time.
- Measure activities to determine benchmark times to complete specific tasks.
- Leverage activity data to learn employee workflows and where time can be better allocated.
- Weigh the effectiveness of new operating procedures and how they impact productivity.
- Identify what tools employees need, most productive work times and which teams work best together.
Analyse insights in context so you can optimise workforce behaviours and take action on the findings to enhance productivity, business processes and the overall employee experience.
- Measure and improve productivity of individuals and teams.
- Use analytic insights to drive engagement and reduce employee turnover.
- Use workforce data collected from employee monitoring to improve processes.
- Integrate data analytics with external sources to analyse trends across a broad data set.
- Manage and optimise software tool usage and spend.
- Understand collaboration activities across in-office and remote teams.
Understand employee workflows, monitor application and web usage, discover which employees have capacity to take on extra work and better streamline operations.
- Data with context provides the real picture of how work gets done
- Establish operational baselines that accurately reflect the business
- Understand employee utilisation of time and make needed adjustments
- Uncover root cause of spikes in workload
- Resolve workflow bottlenecks and poor organisational structures
- Manage costs with better visibility of application usage
Reveal compliance gaps, ensure sensitive data privacy via screenshot redaction and flagging functionalities, and quickly respond to audits with in-depth compliance reports generated within minutes.
- Identify patterns of mishandling personal data and make adjustments
- Use data insights to quickly detect and review high risk activities
- Uncover compliance and security gaps from offsite access
- Ensure employee privacy with data collected
- Analyse user activity and behaviour to discover anomalies.